Company: EL CEBADERO, FINCA OLIVAR DE CASASALBAS, S.L.U.
Dir. CTRA. VILLAVERDE A VALLECAS KM 3,8 MERCADO CENTRAL DE CARNES. PLATAFORMA BAJA MOD. 20B
Data of delegate contact in data protection: SEGURIDAD Y PRIVACIDAD DE DATOS S.L. (FORLOPD)
2. Extended description of the purpose/s of the treatment:
We will treat your data for administrative, accounting and tax management as well as advertising and commercial prospecting.
3. Data storage periods or criteria:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept according to the legal terms established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
5. Legitimization for the execution of a contract:
Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. During the period of treatment, EL CEBADERO, FINCA OLIVAR DE CASASALBAS, S.L.U. make the planned legal transfers, management with banking entities and organizations or persons directly related to the person responsible.
7. Optional temporary transfers will be made to IT Service Companies: Treatment Managers outside the EU, hosted by Privacy Shield. The Entity contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
8. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request rectification or deletion.
• Right to request limitation of your treatment.
• Right to object to treatment.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal information about them at the Entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to: EL CEBADERO, FINCA OLIVAR DE CASASALBAS, S.L.U., CTRA. VILLAVERDE A VALLECAS KM 3,8 MERCADO CENTRAL DE CARNES. PLATAFORMA BAJA MOD. 20B (28053) MADRID. You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
En cumplimiento de lo prevenido en el artículo 21 de la Ley 34/2002 de servicios de la sociedad de la información y comercio electrónico, si usted no desea recibir más información sobre nuestros servicios, puede darse de baja en la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico de la entidad, indicando en el asunto «No enviar correos».
ORIGIN OF DATA
The personal data that we treat in EL CEBADERO, FINCA OLIVAR DE CASASALBAS, S.L.U. come directly from you:
The interested party or his legal representative.
The categories of data that are treated are:
• Identifying Character
• Personal characteristics
• Academics and Professionals
• Job Details
Specially protected data is not processed.